2-Minute Morning Workout For Super Busy Days
No time for a full workout today? No Problem! This morning workout hits all the major muscle groups and you can do it in the time it takes to brush your teeth.
Just follow the instructions from the video and son’t forget to share this quick morning workout!
2-Minute Morning Workout
These quick bursts of energy are a perfect way to start your day!
Just set your alarm 5 minutes earlier in the morning and boost your day with this quick morning workout. There are only 3 bodyweight exercises and you don’t need any equipment.
So let’s get started!
1. Power Push-Up Plank (5 reps)
This combination of planks and push-ups is a really great way to work your abdominal muscles.
Here’s how to do power push-up planks:
- Stand with your feet a little wider than shoulders.
- Squat down and place your hands on the floor in front of your feet.
- Jump or walk your feet back into the plank position.
- Now do 2 push-ups on your toes, if possible; or if you’re a beginner, on your knees.
- Jump or walk your feet back towards your hands.
- Return to a low squat position on your feet and stand up.
- Repeat this entire sequence for a total of 5 times.
2. Superman Exercise (hold to failure)
This simple exercise smoothes, strengthens and stretches your arms, shoulders, core, legs and glutes.
Here’s how to do superman exercise:
- Lie on your stomach with your arms stretched overhead and your legs straight.
- Lift both arms and legs at the same time and hold for as much as you can.
3. Windshield Wiper (10 reps on each side)
Again, this exercise will strongly engage your core and help you define a V line in your abs.
Here’s how to do windshield wipers:
- Lie on your back with your knees bent to 90 degrees.
- On an inhale, slowly move your knees to the right.
- Then exhale and return to the middle.
- Repeat on the left side.
- Do this 10 times on each side.
Repeat the entire morning workout as many times as you want. If you feel you can do it another time and your schedule allows you, then go for it!
This high-intensity morning workout is exactly what you need to jump start your day, ignite fat burning and pump up all your muscles.