How To Lose Weight With The 3-Day Military Diet
There are no doubts that there are certain advantages associated with the 3-day military diet and one of them is the quick result that was already mentioned. The other advantages are:
- The plan is simple and relatively easy to follow and perform compared to other diet plans.
- It makes you lose a considerable amount of weight within a short duration of time.
- You do not put your body through any strenuous diet activities like starving or any such thing. You simply consume fewer calories.
- The entire plan is inexpensive and hassle free.
- You can cook the meals on your own.
- No diet pills, supplements or potions are used.
Despite various advantages it has, there are two potential disadvantages of the 3-day military diet:
- One of them is that it doesn’t provide the adequate amount of nutrition and can result in deficiency if followed for a long time.
- And the second one is it neither encourages exercise nor does it promote a balanced diet.
3-Day Meal Plan
Given below is a sample diet plan which will help you lose weight. However, it is imperative that you drink lots of water while you are following this diet. Also, there is no restrictions on consuming caffeine (which is great for me!).
Breakfast: 1 grapefruit, a slice of toast with peanut butter, and a cup of tea/coffee.
Lunch: ½ cup tuna, a slice of Toast and a cup of tea/coffee.
Dinner: 3 ounces of meat, 1 cup of green beans, half a banana, an apple and a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Breakfast: one egg with a slice of toast, and half a banana.
Lunch: one cup of cottage cheese with an egg and 5 crackers.
Dinner: 2 sausages with a cup of broccoli, half a cup of carrots; plus half a banana and a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Breakfast: 5 crackers with a slice of cheddar cheese, and an apple.
Lunch: one egg with a slice of toast.
Dinner: a cup of canned tuna, half a banana and a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Try this 3-day military diet plan and lose that extra few pounds to look great for an upcoming event!
Don’t forget to SHARE with your friends. Thanks! :)