The Ultimate 30-Day 6 Pack Abs Challenge
2. Mountain Climbers
- Begin in a pushup position, supporting your body with your hands and toes only.
- Bring the left knee in towards the chest, resting the foot on the floor.
- Jump up and switch feet in the air, bringing the right foot in and the left foot back.
- Continue alternating the feet as quickly as possible while keeping your core nice and tight.
3. Bicycle Crunches
- Lie flat on your back with hands behind your head and legs fully extended at a 30 degree angle with the floor.
- Perform a crunch while slowly swinging your left elbow to your right knee.
- Alternate sides to finish a repetition.
- Do as many reps as needed and as fast as you can.