The Ultimate 30-Day 6 Pack Abs Challenge
1. Reverse Crunches
- Lie on the ground with your back flat on the floor.
- Lift your legs off the floor and bend your knees at a 90 degree angle. Make sure your ankles are parallel to the floor.
- Engage your abs and slightly raise your tailbone off the floor while pulling your knees towards the chest.
- Lower back to the starting position.
- Repeat as many times as needed.
2. Mountain Climbers
- Begin in a pushup position, supporting your body with your hands and toes only.
- Bring the left knee in towards the chest, resting the foot on the floor.
- Jump up and switch feet in the air, bringing the right foot in and the left foot back.
- Continue alternating the feet as quickly as possible while keeping your core nice and tight.
3. Bicycle Crunches
- Lie flat on your back with hands behind your head and legs fully extended at a 30 degree angle with the floor.
- Perform a crunch while slowly swinging your left elbow to your right knee.
- Alternate sides to finish a repetition.
- Do as many reps as needed and as fast as you can.
Click on the ‘CONTINUE’ button below to continue reading. Don’t forget to SHARE with your friends.