30-Day Beach Body Challenge To Get Ready For Summer
This 30-day beach body challenge is the best routine to get your body toned and lose a few pounds. So get ready to look slim and toned this summer.
If you want to feel good in a bikini but you are not in your best shape, then this summer challenge will help you shrink your belly and improve your posture.
First, you may find these core exercises a bit challenging, but after doing them for a few days you’ll get to use with them. After all, this is a challenge, right?!
All these 5 exercises are designed to mainly engage and strengthen your core. Because the key to a perfect bikini body is having amazing abs!
30-Day Beach Body Challenge
You don’t need more than a yoga mat and the right mindset to push through this 30-day beach body challenge.
Here are the best workouts that will give you that beach body look you want this summer:
1. Plank To Pushup
This is a challenging exercise. You will target your shoulders, arms and core with this exercise. It’s the best exercise to strengthen your upper body.
This plank to push up exercise is the perfect choice when it comes to developing your core muscles and triceps.
You definitely need this exercise to sculpt and tone your body, so make sure every move counts.
This will remain a go to ab workout to build your abdominal and core muscles. You can do them everywhere and if you what those ripped six pack abs, you need to do your sit-ups.
So forget about your regular crunches and take your abs workout to the next level with these sit-ups.
This exercise will force you to work your core muscles, hip flexors, and even muscles in your chest and legs get a good workout, not just your abs.
3. Reverse Crunch
Give your abs workout a refresh and do the reverse crunches. This is the workout that will target your lower abdomen, and its perfect to get rid of lower belly pooch.
This is the best move to do for your abs, but you have to do it the right way. Follow these few steps to make sure you perform these reverse crunches perfectly:
- Lye on your back and lift your legs up with your knees slightly bent. Your hands have to be placed beside you.
- Now use your lower abs to bring your knees towards your chest, then slowly go back to the starting position.
4. V Sit-Up
Target all your abdominal muscles with this simple exercise:
- Lay down on your back with your arms and legs straight.
- Crunch up until your upper body and your legs form a V shape. Your butt should be the only body part in touch with the floor.
- Slowly lay back down and repeat.
You should feel the burn in your entire belly section when you perform this exercise.
5. Mountain Climber
This exercise will fire up every muscle in your body, not just your abs. You will burn a lot of calories while working on your core strength and stamina.
To do this exercise you have to get into a plank position, pull one knee up towards your midsection and then repeat the motion with the other knee. It’s simple, but really effective.
The 30-day beach body challenge has 3 phases:
- Start by doing each exercise for 30 seconds without rest in between them. Perform 2 sets.
- Then after 10 days increase your exercise time to 45 seconds each and do 3 sets.
- In the last 10 days of the beach body challenge you should do each exercise for one minute straight. Also, at least 4 sets are mandatory in this phase.
If at the end of this challenge you’re not in top shape, then you can continue by increasing the exercise time and the number of sets accordingly.
Never give up!
Don’t let the end of the summer stop you from giving this 30-day beach body challenge a try! You can look good all year round!