How To Get A Flat Tummy In 30 Days Starting Today
So you want to finally get a flat tummy! That’s great! But it may feel like it takes forever to achieve your ideal weight.
So maybe your diet is the reason you’ve hit a plateau. Or maybe your workout is. But, in most of the cases, inconsistency is what holds you back from achieving your weight loss goal.
If you’re ready to dedicate your time and effort to your fitness goal, I’m ready to give you the best diet and workout advice.
Flat Tummy Diet Dos and Don’ts
Here’s what you need to do or avoid to have a flatter and leaner belly in 30 days:
- Drink water, drink water, drink water! I know everyone tells you this, but that’s for a good reason; it has zero calories and your entire body depends on it.
- Eat a balanced diet. Don’t focus on a single food category and exclude the others. A healthy diet is a balanced mix between healthy carbs and fats, fiber and protein.
- Get your healthy carbs from whole grains.
- Eat more high fiber vegetables like broccoli, beans, peas, etc.
- Increase your protein intake by consuming more eggs, lean meats or protein rich vegetables such as quinoa, lentils, beans, nuts, etc.
- Don’t avoid fats! Your body needs the healthy type of fats, such as avocado, coconut oil, fish, etc.
- De-bloat your belly with a peppermint or chamomile tea, which are some powerful and natural diuretics.
- You can also avoid bloating by consuming Greek yogurt, which contains probiotics.
- Don’t eat until you feel full. Instead, eat 6 smaller meals every day, or, as I like to call them, “6 incomplete meals”.
- Stop drinking carbonated soda at all. No matter if it’s zero calories or it doesn’t contain sugar, you’ll still feel bloated if you drink them.
- Avoid any kind of artificial sweeteners like aspartame, mannitol, or sorbitol. They are not good for our bodies, that’s why they are called “artificial”, because they are not made in a natural way.
- Reduce smoking, or, if possible, ditch this unhealthy habit. The same thing goes with alcohol consumption. The less, the better!
- Chewing gum creates air in your stomach, which eventually leaves you with a bloated belly.
- Don’t indulge in chocolate, salt, or coffee. All of these can make you bloated.
- Try to avoid gluten whenever possible because this can also make you bloated.
Click on the ‘CONTINUE’ button below to continue reading. Don’t forget to SHARE with your friends.