How To Get A Flat Tummy In 30 Days Starting Today
How To Reduce Bloating
This is a common inconvenient in people with an unhealthy diet. And the main reason bloating occurs is a low fiber diet. So to reduce bloating you need to increase the fiber intake.
But that’s not enough. Probiotics play an important role in breaking down carbs and sugars in your belly. So they are also a must.
As you can see, to get rid of bloating you need to increase the intake of fiber and probiotics. So why not adding them both in the same recipe: Fruits And Yogurt Bowl.
This delicious recipe is full of fiber and probiotics!
Fruits And Yogurt Bowl
Believe me, you can’t go wrong with this nutritious and delicious snack. It’s the best substitute for cookies, donuts or any other sweets you crave for.
Here are the ingredients you need for this anti-bloating recipe:
- 2 cups Greek Yogurt – packed with probiotics;
- 1 cup Oats – contain fiber;
- half cup Blackberries – high in antioxidants;
- ¼ cup Grapes – packed with fiber and protein;
- 1 small Banana – contains lots of Potassium and fiber;
- half cup Blueberries – high in antioxidants;
- half cup Cantaloupe – represents half of the recommended daily intake of vitamins A and C;
- ¼ cup sliced Almonds – high content of protein and healthy fats;
- 1 tsp Chia Seeds – high protein content.
Mix the Greek yogurt with oats and place them into a larger bowl. Add all the fruits on top of the mixture, and sprinkle with the Chia seeds and the sliced almonds. Optional, you can sprinkle some cinnamon or cocoa.
Here are some food swaps to help you reduce bloating:
The Most Important Tip
BE CONSISTENT! The only way to achieve a flat tummy is to stick to a workout and diet plan for at least 30 consecutive days.
But don’t stop there! Why feeling healthier and better for just 30 days? Go beyond this and make this challenge part of your lifestyle. Follow the tips and your life will improve significantly!
I hope these flat tummy tips helped you. Unfortunately, there are lots of diet and workout tips online that look like good advice, but they’re actually sabotaging your weight loss for a very specific reason.