7-Move Abs Workout That Will Get You The Perfect Abs
Want to get those perfectly shaped abs? Why not pair it with a crop top this summer!? Because this total abs workout will help you achieve those 6-pack abs you’ve always dreamed of.
In order to get that abs, you need to keep working on your core muscles to get them sculpted. That means not only regular abs workout, but proper diet and lots of protein shakes too!
However, with the perfect ab routine, you can get those six pack abs and a sculpted mid-section that you can boast of during the summer.
You must be wondering what’s so special about this abs workout routine. Well, to start with, it includes seven exercises that really work your core muscles with the help of slow, controlled movements.
Moreover, it only takes around one minute to complete each of these exercises.
The Abs Workout That Gets You Perfect Abs
This abs workout will also target your hip flexors and obliques too, not just the Rectus Abdominis muscle (the actual 6-pack muscle).
So get your groove on and start working out with these 7 most effective exercises to get perfect abs!
1. Bicycle Crunches (60 sec)
- Sit on the floor with your knees bent.
- Put your hands behind your head and lift your feet slightly off the ground.
- With your spine straight and chest up, lean back without touching the floor with your shoulders.
- Twist to the left to make your right elbow meet your left knee while keeping the right leg straight.
- Repeat the same for the other leg.
Do this exercise for one minute.
2. Reverse Crunches (60 sec)
This is a great workout for abs and hips flexors. You should perform this abs workout for one minute straight.
- Lie on the floor with your face towards the ceiling.
- Place your hands at your sides with palms down. Straighten the legs.
- Push your palms to the ground as you lift your legs up towards the ceiling, without bending them.
- Then slowly lift your lower back too.
- When you can’t lift anymore, slowly lower your legs to the ground by keeping them at about 1 inch from the ground.