7-Move Abs Workout That Will Get You The Perfect Abs
3. Body Saw (60 sec)
Another great abs workout for your back, shoulders and abs; performing this exercise for one minute will be sufficient to tone and tighten your abs.
- Take gliding disks (or tea towels) and place them on the floor.
- Kneel in front of it and place your knees under your hips and your palms on the gliding disks, under your shoulder.
- Push the disks forward up to around 24 inches.
- Put your weight on the discs and pull those disks back, under your shoulders.
4. The Big Reach (60 sec)
This works best for shoulders, glutes and back. Again, you need to do it for 60 seconds for it to be effective.
- Start in the position of a high plank.
- Keep your hips parallel to the floor while lifting your right arm and left leg, slowly.
- Pause for 5 seconds and then lower your arm and leg, slowly.
- Repeat the same for the other side.
5. Slider Pikes (60 sec)
It’s a great workout for hip flexors, shoulders and abs. One minute of slider pikes should be enough for a beginner.
- Place 2 gliding disks on the floor.
- Start with the position of a high plank.
- With your feet together, position the two discs under each foot.
- Without bending your knees, bring your feet close to your hands as much as you can by using your abs to lift up your hips.
- Get back to the high plank position slowly and repeat.
Click on the ‘CONTINUE’ button below to continue reading. Don’t forget to SHARE with your friends.