7-Move Abs Workout That Will Get You The Perfect Abs
6. Superman Exercise (60 sec)
Another great abs workout that also targets your legs, back and glutes. Do it for one minute.
- Lie on the ground with your face down, arms extended over your head and legs straight.
- Simultaneously, lift your chest and legs from the ground as much as you can without bending your knees or elbows.
- Hold the position for 2 to 3 seconds, before lowering yourself down on the mat.
7. Dip Plank (60 sec on each side)
This exercise concentrates on your shoulders, obliques and hips. Do dip planks for 60 seconds to get perfect abs.
- Start in the side plank position (balance your body on your right forearm with elbow tucked under the shoulder and your feet together).
- Slowly lower your hips toward the floor.
- Lift it back to the initial position.
- Do it for 60 seconds, then repeat the same for the other side.
Hard pressed for time? No worries! One round of each of these exercises will ensure that you get your desired results.
However, if you want quick results, then make sure you do 3 sets of each abs workout at least 5 times a week to get that 6-pack abs. So, get a move on and start working!