The 7 Workout That Burns 7 Pounds Of Belly Pooch In 7 Days
A flabby belly pooch is a problem that is difficult to eliminate only through a rigorous diet. Even though after dieting you end up losing a few pounds, a toned belly can’t be achieved only through diet. Exercise is mandatory.
This “7 Workout”, followed along with a strict diet will help you lose belly pooch starting from the first week of the program.
Do this full body workout daily, and in just 7 days your belly will start to tighten and drop up to 7 pounds. Take a look over this routine you can simply perform in your own home!
The 7 Workout To Lose Belly Pooch
As you already noticed, the key number here is 7:
- There are 7 exercises that mainly target your abs (but other body parts too).
- Each exercise must be performed for 45 seconds followed by a 15-second break. This is 7 minutes for a set.
- You can perform as many sets as you want/can, but try to aim at least 4 each day. (You can do 2 sets in the morning and 2 in the evening. Any combination should work.)
- Follow the program for at least 7 days (we strongly recommend a 21-day program) if you want to really notice how your belly pooch fades away.
Here are the exercises you need to perform to successfully lose up to 7 pounds of belly pooch in a single week:
1. Russian Twists
2. Windshield Wipers Exercise
3. Reverse Plank
4. Side Plank Leg Lift
5. Alternating Two Point Plank
6. Hamstring Curl
7. Cat Cow
To make things clear, you can’t lose any weight if you’re not watching what you’re eating. This 7 Workout can be resultless if you’re not following a weight loss diet along with it.
Don’t forget to SHARE with your friends. Thanks! :)