30-Day 📆 Abs And Butt Workout Challenge 🍑💪🆎
- Stand straight with your chest open, feet shoulder-width apart and arms extended in front of you for better balance.
- Press your weight back into your heels and sit down like you’re sitting into an imaginary chair; but stop when your thighs are parallel to the floor.
- Keep your back straight and your knees inline with your toes.
- Push through your heels to bring yourself back to the initial position.
- Repeat as many times needed.
3. Alternating Lunges
- Stand up straight with уоur feet hip-width apart and back straight.
- Engage your core while stepping forward with your left lеg. Lower уоur hips until both knees аrе bent аt about a 90-degree angle.
- Hold there for a couple of seconds and then push yourself bасk uр tо the initial position.
- Repeat with the right leg to finish one rep.
- Do as many reps as needed.
- Lie on your belly and lift your body supporting it with your forearms and toes only.
- Make sure you maintain a straight line from head to heels.
- To make it easier, you can support your body with your knees, instead of toes.
- Keep this position for as many seconds says in the challenge.
Hopefully after 30 days you’ll feel the difference and want to repeat this abs and butt workout challenge for another month. Remember, it’s never too late to change your lifestyle!