30-Day 📆 Abs And Butt Workout Challenge 🍑💪🆎
- Lie flat on your back with knees bent and feet flat on the floor.
- Keep your hands beside you and don’t pull on your head or neck.
- Use your abs to raise your upper body off the floor. Try to keep your legs on the floor and your back straight.
- Hold there for a couple of seconds before returning to the starting position.
- Repeat accordingly to the challenge plan.
- Stand straight with your chest open, feet shoulder-width apart and arms extended in front of you for better balance.
- Press your weight back into your heels and sit down like you’re sitting into an imaginary chair; but stop when your thighs are parallel to the floor.
- Keep your back straight and your knees inline with your toes.
- Push through your heels to bring yourself back to the initial position.
- Repeat as many times needed.
Click on the ‘CONTINUE’ button below to continue reading. Don’t forget to SHARE with your friends.