This Alphabet Workout Will Help You Beat Workout Boredom
Here are the 8 exercises and the proper way to execute them:
1. Jumping Jack
Here is how to perform Jumping Jacks:
- Start in a standing position.
- Jump up and land with your feet out and arms up in the air.
- Jump again, bringing your arms down and feet back together.
2. Push Up
Everyone know what a push-up is. But to do it correctly you need to follow all these guidelines:
- Keep your head neutral and inline with your spine (as if standing with perfect posture).
- Shoulders are retracted, depressed, and medially rotated towards the spine.
- Hip flexors and core are activated to keep the hip joint (not the glute muscles) inline with spine.
- No hip or knee sag; quads and hip flexors (not glutes/hamstrings) are contracting aggressively.
- Feet are perpendicular to the floor as a result of staying tall on the toes. This allows optimal rotational movement of the body to occur.
Click on the ‘CONTINUE’ button below to continue reading. Don’t forget to SHARE with your friends.