This Alphabet Workout Will Help You Beat Workout Boredom
3. Abdominal Crunch
Here’s how to properly perform Crunches:
- Lie down on your back with knees bent and feet flat on the floor.
- Knees can be hip-width apart or sticked together, just make sure the position is comfortable.
- Keep your chest open, chin slightly lifted, and avoid rounding up the back.
- Lift your shoulders off of the floor and engage your abs.
- Hold for a couple of seconds and get back down.
4. Bodyweight Squat
I know you already know how to perform a squat, but keep in mind that if you’re doing wrong it may do more harm than good. Make sure your back stays straight during the entire exercise, and your feet are flat on the floor.
For more details on how to properly perform a squat, check this article: How To Get A Fuller And Rounder Butt In Just 30 Days