This Alphabet Workout Will Help You Beat Workout Boredom
5. Forearm Plank
Plank is simple. Just hold the position for as long as needed. Keep your body in a straight line from head to your ankles. That’s it – simple, but one of the most powerful exercises!
Here’s how to properly perform a lunge:
- Stand with feet hip-width apart and hands on hips.
- Take a big step forward with your right foot.
- Bend your knees until the right thigh and left shin are parallel to the floor.
- Rise up to starting position.
- Then switch sides and repeat with the other leg.