20 Minute Brazilian Butt Workout For Women
4. Glute Bridge To Leg Raises
This variation of the glute bridge can increase your balance and adds a plus of resistance in your buttocks. Here’s how to perform glute bridge to leg raises, also known as single leg bridge:
- Lie flat on your back on the floor with legs bent. Keep your arms stretched by your sides.
- Lift your hips off the floor while raising one leg as high as you can.
- Return your leg slowly back down, while also bringing your hips on the floor.
- Repeat for 20 seconds, then switch sides and perform the same movement with the opposite leg.