20 Minute Brazilian Butt Workout For Women
4. Glute Bridge To Leg Raises
This variation of the glute bridge can increase your balance and adds a plus of resistance in your buttocks. Here’s how to perform glute bridge to leg raises, also known as single leg bridge:
- Lie flat on your back on the floor with legs bent. Keep your arms stretched by your sides.
- Lift your hips off the floor while raising one leg as high as you can.
- Return your leg slowly back down, while also bringing your hips on the floor.
- Repeat for 20 seconds, then switch sides and perform the same movement with the opposite leg.
Click on the ‘CONTINUE’ button below to continue reading. Don’t forget to SHARE with your friends.