The Best 4 Exercises For Your Butt And Thighs
3. Squat With Alternating Side Leg Lifts (30 seconds/leg)
This superset is a win-win for both your tush and your thighs. Make it harder by holding a dumbbell or a kettlebell in your hands. Also, some ankle weights would add a plus to your thigh shaping.
Here’s how to perform this exercise for your butt and thighs:
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and hands together in front of you at chest level.
- Squat down until your thighs are parallel with the floor. Hold your body weight in your heels.
- Rise back up straight.
- Lift one leg out to the side. Squeeze your glutes while doing it.
- Bring your leg back on the floor. Again, make sure to squeeze your glutes during the movement.
- Do another squat.
- Then raise the other leg.
- Repeat for as many times as possible within a minute.