Get Flawless Skin With This Amazing DIY Face Cleaning Mask
Cleaning the face becomes very important nowadays when going out means facing all those air pollutants that make your skin dull. This is why you should use a face cleaning mask several times a week to wash out the impurities on your face.
The dust and the other air pollutants make a place on your face and blackheads and pimples start to appear.
Face washers contain chemicals that will clear the skin, but they can also be harmful for your skin in the long term. You will notice wrinkles and ageing skin even in your early 30’s.
There is one amazing natural face cleaning mask that not only cleans the skin, but it also gives it an amazing shine for life. You just need two basic ingredients to make it:
- Baking Soda
- Coconut Oil
DIY Face Cleaning Mask
Baking soda has amazing benefits. It not only makes the skin clean but is the cheapest source for face cleaning. Also, coconut oil is perfect for hydration and moisture. So together, these 2 ingredients do wonders for your face!
Here’s how to make this face cleaning mask:
- Mix baking soda with coconut oil in equal proportion.
- Apply it on your skin, and let it to get a little bit dry.
- Gently rub the mask and wash your face with water.
Repeat this process 3 times a week and get ready to see the incredible difference on your skin in less than a month.
Baking Soda Benefits
Below are some benefits of baking soda on your skin. Have a look:
- Baking soda helps to treat the acne.
- It regulates the pH balance of the skin and hence prevents breakouts.
- Furthermore, baking soda helps to clear the acne from the pores and hence leaves no chances for blemishes and spots that usually appear after a pimple is gone.
- Using baking soda as face cleaning mask helps in slowing down the skin ageing process.
Coconut Oil Benefits
Coconut oil is the most effective oil for your skin, hair and the whole body. Whether you apply it or drink it, coconut oil does wonders to your body. Some surprising benefits of coconut oil are:
- It can be used on any skin type. It works great even on sensitive skin types.
- Coconut oil is the best healing, hydrating and antibacterial agent that nourishes the skin.
- It is light and is not sticky on your skin. In addition to this, it can help treat several skin disorders.
- You can apply coconut oil with camphor for itchy skin, rashes, patches or dandruff. The results will be visible after the first application.
- Coconut oil also kills bacteria on your skin and reduces the symptoms of eczema and psoriasis.
For the all the reasons mentioned above, we recommend you to use baking soda with coconut oil, as together they balance the cleaning effect.
Also, applying baking soda alone may cause itchiness and redness on the sensitive skin, but mixing it with coconut oil works perfect on the skin.
Start using this face cleaning mask now and experience the never ending glow on your skin!