This DIY Facial Care Recipe Removes Wrinkles And Stains
Do you think that sunscreen is doing enough for your face? Experts say, it is not! Our skin is exposed to so much of heat and pollution every day. And the way we can cover the rest of the body, well… it is not possible for our face. This is why you need to know about this DIY facial care recipe!
5-Step Homemade Facial Care Recipe
Here are the 5 steps to prepare this facial care recipe that can help you remove stains and wrinkles on your face:
This is the first step of your daily skin care:
- Mix 1 teaspoon of honey with 1 tablespoon of milk and use it to cleanse your face as well as neck thoroughly.
- Then wash your face with lukewarm water and wipe it dry.
The next step is to scrub your face skin:
- Add into a bowl 1 teaspoon of gram flour, crushed oats, rose water, few drops of olive oil, and dried marigold/ hibiscus/rose petals.
- Then mix it thoroughly and scrub your face properly for 3-4 minutes in a circular motion. This will also improve the blood circulation of your face!
- Finally, wash it off with lukewarm water and wipe it off dry.
This is an important process, but you don’t need to repeat it daily. Two or three times a week will do good enough.
- Mix half a cucumber juice, half tomato juice, and a few drops of lemon juice.
- Apply it on your skin and leave it till dries off.
- Then wipe it off with cold water.
This facial care recipe will improve the entire process of keeping your skin youthful!
Toning is very important in the daily skin care routine. It will save you from preventing early age wrinkles, skin pigmentation and patchiness.
Here is what to do:
- Add into a bowl 2 teaspoon of green tea, 3 hibiscuses without the stigma, 10 – 12 neem leaves, and 500ml of water.
- Boil them together and then cool the mixture.
- Then pour it into a spray container once it is cool.
- Spray it on your face daily.
You will see the difference in just 1 week.
Here’s how to moisturize your face skin:
- Mix 4 vitamin E capsules, 2 tablespoons of Shea butter, 1 tablespoon of avocado, and a few drops of apricot oil. To determine the perfect consistency, you can add some rose water.
- Apply it on your skin and leave it until it dries off.
- Then wipe it off.
Use this before sleep every night and see how you get a glowing skin within just 1 week.
This homemade skin care routine is beneficial for all skin types. So get yourself a glowing skin all year round with this basic homemade facial care recipe. Be beautiful, be confident!