4 Powerful Exercises To Eliminate Lower Belly Fat Forever
These four ab moves can eliminate lower belly fat, build a strong core and ignite overall fat burning. Make sure to include them into your weekly workout routine.
Your belly is the most stubborn body part when it comes to fat burning. And exercising alone can’t do much about it.
Although you can’t spot reduce fat, there is something you can do to eliminate belly fat forever. Change your lifestyle!
Try to eat healthy foods instead of the processed ones, be more active, avoid alcohol, sweets and fast foods.
Because if you continue eating fast foods, and indulging sweets on a regular basis, then this workout isn’t gonna help. In fact, no workout can help you eliminate lower belly fat.
So get the most out of this workout by following a healthy diet alongside. Because packed with some healthy eating habits, this abs workout will help you eliminate lower belly fat and keep it off forever.
The Most Powerful Moves To Eliminate Lower Belly Fat
These 4 moves will target your core from every angle to make sure every abdominal muscle is engaged.
A healthy diet may help you eliminate lower belly fat, but these exercises will tone and tighten your core, boosting the fat burning process significantly.
The good thing is that you don’t need any special or expensive equipment, except a bench. If you don’t have one, use your bed instead.
Do 5 pyramidal sets like this:
- FIRST SET – 15 reps each exercise;
- SECOND SET – 20 reps each exercise;
- THIRD SET – 25 reps each exercise;
- FORTH SET – 20 reps each exercise;
- FIFTH SET – 15 reps each exercise.
Make sure you perform each exercise slowly and correctly. Remember, you’re doing this to eliminate lower belly fat and get rock-solid waist, not to beat records.
Here are the best abs exercises to ignite fat burning:
1. Oblique Crunch With Elevated Legs (15 reps on each side)
2. Knee Tucks On Bench (15 reps)
3. Reverse Crunches On Bench (15 reps)
4. Toes-To-Ceiling Hip Raise (15 reps)
All you need to eliminate lower belly fat forever is:
- Willpower to stay away from unhealthy, but delicious foods;
- Perseverance to exercise every day (even when you don’t feel like doing it);
- And patience because it takes time to achieve goals.
Life is full of ups and downs, but if you find your inner anchor – that thing that gets you going whenever you feel like you can’t – you can achieve anything. Literally, ANYTHING!
This abdominal workout should not replace your regular one, but should be used as an addition to your workout schedule. Do it at least 3 times per week to eliminate lower belly fat forever.
Don’t forget to SHARE with your friends. Thanks! :)