6 Minutes To Flat Abs – Waistline Slim And Trim Workout
X-ups are similar to flutter kicks, but with some additions. Here’s how to do it:
- Lie on your back with arms by your side.
- Use your abs to sit up, while raising the left hand and the right leg at the same time. Try to reach your right toes with the left fingertips.
- Get back to the starting position and repeat raising the opposite arm and leg.
- Alternate sides for one minute.
4. Reverse Crunch
Everyone knows how to do a crunch. But a reverse crunch is very different, so here’s how you should perform this exercise:
- Lie on your back with arms by your side and knees bent at 90 degrees. Keep your ankles parallel to the floor.
- Engage the core to lift your hips off the ground, while bringing both knees toward your chest.
- Slowly lower your hips to the starting position while keeping your abs engaged.
- Repeat for 60 seconds.