6 Minutes To Flat Abs – Waistline Slim And Trim Workout
5. Windshield Wipers
Let’s engage the obliques with some windshield wipers exercises:
- Lie on your back with legs fully extended toward the ceiling and arms in a straight line by your side.
- Without lifting your upper body off the mat, lower both legs to the left as close to the floor as you can get without losing form.
- Reverse the movement to lower both legs to the right.
- Continue to alternate for one minute.
6. Mountain Climbers
Let’s do some mountain climbers:
- Start in a high plank position with arms fully extended directly under the shoulders.
- Engage the core to bring your left knee toward chest while holding the back straight.
- Return to starting position and then repeat with the right knee.
- Continue to alternate legs as fast as you can for 60 seconds.
After just 6 minutes you’re going to feel the burn in your entire core. This flat abs workout is your shortcut to a slim and trim waistline!