6 Back Exercises To Get Rid Of Back Fat And Bra Bulge
I know you’re here because you want to get rid of back fat, or bra bulge, or bra overhang. But the truth is, losing weight in a specific area is really hard to accomplish. Some specialists even say it’s impossible. But this is not the case!
How To Get Rid Of Back Fat And Bra Bulge
Here’s the right approach to spot-target fat deposits:
You see, side back fat is more of a consequence of overall weight gain. And to attack back fat and get rid of that unaesthetic bra bulge you need to reverse this process: to lose weight over the entire body.
So instead of targeting your back only, you should be focusing on full body exercises that torch fat overall. In other words, your workout routine should include a cardio session no matter what area of your body you want to slim and tone.
Of course, this isn’t enough since you also should be toning your problem area. So some of the exercises you’re doing must target your back, arms and core muscles.
Let’s talk about diet; because that’s what can really boost or slow down your weight loss process. A healthy and controlled diet can help get rid of back fat even twice as fast.
So focus on getting your body’s nutrients from the right foods:
- Protein – eggs, steak, chicken, fish, beans, greek yogurt; (full list of protein packed foods)
- Fiber – berries, peas, coconut, nuts, beans, oat bran; (full list of high fiber foods)
- Monounsaturated fats (the GOOD fat) – avocado, olive oil, Macadamia nuts;
- Vitamins and minerals – fruits and vegetables.
Now since you have an idea about the type of foods you need to consume to lose weight and get rid of back fat, let’s talk WATER.
Yes, a high amount of water is mandatory when trying to eliminate your bra bulge. More exactly, try to reach up to 3 liters of water every day. (More or less, depending on the intensity of your workout regimen.)
Targeting Back Fat
So remember, you can’t successfully get rid of back fat and bra bulge without achieving these 4 key points:
- Cardio session – to lose fat in your entire body;
- Back exercises – to target and tone your problem area;
- Healthy diet – to speed up your weight loss process;
- Reasonable water intake – to help your body function properly (after all, our body is more than 70% water).
In this article we’re going to focus on 6 exercises that target your problem area, to help you get rid of back fat and eliminate bra bulge for good!