How To Fill Out Your Hip Dips (Violin Hips Workout)
2. Lungеѕ (20 reps/leg)
Here’s how to properly perform this exercise:
- Stand straight with your feet hip-width apart.
- Keep your upper body upright and your pelvis horizontal during the entire movement.
- Lunge forward slowly bending your right knee to 90 degrees.
- Hold for a couple of seconds, then jog back to starting position.
- Switch legs and do another repetition with the other leg.
Complete 20 repetitions with each leg.
Click on the ‘CONTINUE’ button below to continue reading. Don’t forget to SHARE with your friends.