How To Fill Out Your Hip Dips (Violin Hips Workout)
3. Donkey Kicks (20 reps/leg)
This exercise is a must do if you want fuller hip dips. Here’s how to perform donkey kicks:
- Kneel on the ground with knees underneath hips and hands under shoulders.
- Exhale as you lift your right knee, keeping your leg bent at 90 degrees, until your thigh is parallel with the floor.
- Press your foot up toward the ceiling to a comfortable extension, then hold for a couple of seconds.
- Inhale and slowly return to start position.
Complete 20 repetitions, then switch sides and do 20 more reps with the other leg.