How To Fill Out Your Hip Dips (Violin Hips Workout)
3. Donkey Kicks (20 reps/leg)
This exercise is a must do if you want fuller hip dips. Here’s how to perform donkey kicks:
- Kneel on the ground with knees underneath hips and hands under shoulders.
- Exhale as you lift your right knee, keeping your leg bent at 90 degrees, until your thigh is parallel with the floor.
- Press your foot up toward the ceiling to a comfortable extension, then hold for a couple of seconds.
- Inhale and slowly return to start position.
Complete 20 repetitions, then switch sides and do 20 more reps with the other leg.
Click on the ‘CONTINUE’ button below to continue reading. Don’t forget to SHARE with your friends.