How To Fill Out Your Hip Dips (Violin Hips Workout)
4. Squats (20 reps)
Let’s do some proper squats! Here’s how:
- Stand straight with feet shoulder width apart and arms fully extended in front of you to maintain balance.
- Keep your back straight and your heels on the floor during the entire exercise.
- Bend your knees up to 90 degrees, until your thighs are parallel with the floor.
- Your knees should go over your toes and not point inwards.
- Hold for a couple of seconds, then stand up to starting position.
Complete 20 repetitions.
Repeat this hip dips workout 2 more times!
Click on the ‘CONTINUE’ button below to continue reading. Don’t forget to SHARE with your friends.