6 Moves To Fill Your Hips And Eliminate Hip Dips
5. Bench Straight Leg Kickback (45 sec/side)
Here is how to do the Bench Straight Leg Kickback exercise:
- Place one knee and both hands on a bench. Make sure your hands are inline with your shoulders and the knee is inline with your hip.
- Keep the other leg straight, slightly off the floor.
- Lift the leg off the bench straight back until the heel is above the level of your hips.
- Lower the leg back down to the starting position.
- Repeat for 45 seconds, then rest for 15 seconds and switch legs.
6. Sumo Pulse Squat (60 seconds)
Here is how to perform a correct Sumo Squat Pulse:
- Stand with feet hip-width apart, and toes and knees slightly pointed out.
- Lower yourself towards the floor as deep as you can.
- Return back up, but only halfway.
- Go back down without stopping.
- Repeat for 60 seconds straight.
That’s it! You’ve finished your first set. Rest for about 2 minutes and try to do one more set. Remember, you need to perform at least 2 sets per day to truly eliminate hip dips and see real results.
Keep in mind that you can’t eliminate hip dips instantly. You need to be patient because it may take weeks, or even months, before you see noticeable changes.
In the end, fitness is about feeling good in your own skin. So no matter what you’re trying to accomplish (eliminate hip dips, burn belly pooch, or get slimmer arms) make sure you have fun while doing it!