How To Prepare A Homemade Sugar Paste For Waxing
Tips For Best Homemade Sugar Paste
Here are a few tips to make sure this process is flawless:
- If you are storing it in a glass jar, slightly heat the container before pouring the wax to avoid cracking of the glass.
- For using this wax on delicate areas like face and bikini line, pull or stretch the skin first to avoid breakouts.
- Always apply pressure with your fingers on the area you wax.
- If there is extra wax left, wash it off with cold water.
- Before waxing, do not apply anything on your skin. Rather, make sure that the area is clean.
- For later use, you can re-heat the mixture in the microwave for 10 to 15 seconds.
Now, you are absolutely ready to start using this homemade sugar paste for waxing. So, stop worrying for a salon appointment and wax at your own convenience!
Here’s a video tutorial to see the effects of this homemade sugar paste:
Don’t forget to SHARE with your friends. Thanks! :)