Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream With Chocolate
When it’s hot outside you always want to cool yourself with some ice tea or ice cream. I have for you a great homemade vanilla ice cream recipe with chocolate. It will help you ease the heat. This Homemade vanilla ice cream recipe is so basic so depending on your preference you can add to it so many flavors: nuts, raisins, cacao, chocolate, the list is endless. Use your favorite flavor and add it to the vanilla. You can’t go wrong with this recipe.
Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream Recipe With Chocolate
The weather outside is not screaming for ice cream, but I want to make and eat some homemade vanilla ice cream. I don’t want to wait until it is boiling outside to eat some ice cream(because in the winter you won’t find anywhere ice cream) so I prepare my own vanilla ice cream.
- 4 egg yolks;
- 150 g sugar (if you prefer it sweeter you can put 200 g);
- 400 ml heavy cream for whipped cream;
- 100 ml milk;
- 75 g dark chocolate;
- 1 bag vanilla sugar;
- vanilla essence.
- Mix the egg yolks and the sugar together until it forms a cream.
- Pour slowly the milk to this mix and 200 ml of heavy cream.
- Stir the mix gentle to get a nice even composition.
- Place the bowl in a bain-marie and boil it until the mix start to thicken.
- Set aside and let it cool.
- Mix together the remaining heavy cream and the vanilla sugar until it gets fluffy(it is not necessary to be firm).
- Add this fluffy composition to the cooled egg yolks mix. Add vanilla essence to it.
- Put the bowl mix in the freezer for a few hours until frozen.
- Meanwhile mix several times the composition to break any ice that forms. You might like to use a vertical mixer, is more effective.
- Cut the dark chocolate into small pieces and add to the mix, stir it one more time that let it froze completely.
That is all for this homemade vanilla ice cream recipe with chocolate. You can you other flavors like I sad, even fruits and incorporate them in the mix like I did with the chocolate. Bon Appétit!