How To Get A Fuller And Rounder Butt In Just 30 Days
We are regularly told that we are what we eat. So does it mean that if you are dreaming of getting a rounder butt you must consume coconuts? Well not exactly.
To get your buttocks in shape, eating the right food is just as important as physical training.
The following tips will help you to sculpt your bubble butt, which has always been the object of your dreams. You will get to know what to eat and which exercises to do to get a fuller and rounder butt.
What You Need To Get A Rounder Butt
It would be so simple to eat a magic pill and lose weight in a week. Unfortunately, nothing is that easy in this world. Making your buttocks bigger without exercise is just not possible.
However, there is good news. Everybody can do it with just a bit of enthusiasm and motivation.
To achieve your goal you have to follow two main principles:
- Do a glute strengthening workout every day.
- Eat healthy.
Remember, without training you will not see the desired result. Quite the opposite, you can even put on some weight. So let’s see what a glute strengthening workout should look like.
Glute Strengthening Workout
Your workout routine should include such exercises as squats, glute bridges and lunges. These 3 exercises are a must for any glute activating workout.
Do each exercise for one minute, without rest in between them. After you finish one set (that’s 3 minutes), rest for 30 seconds and then run in place for 3 minutes. Again, rest for 30 seconds and repeat. Do at least 3 sets every day.
Here are the best 3 exercises to build a firmer, fuller and rounder butt:
How to do squats:
- To do squats you need to position your feet at hip width. Look straight in front of you and do not move your head up or down. Your arms should be held parallel to the ground. Keep your back straight.
- Start moving your hips back and only afterward begin to bend your knees. It’s important to preserve the position of your knees. They must stay in line with your feet.
- Sit down so that your hip joint is lower in comparison to your knees.
- Then stand up, and try to squeeze your glutes at the same time.
Click on the ‘CONTINUE’ button below to continue reading. Don’t forget to SHARE with your friends.