How To Get A Fuller And Rounder Butt In Just 30 Days
How to do lunges:
- Stand up straight with your feet hip-width apart.
- Then take one big step forward, heel first, and slowly lower your body bending both knees.
- Remember to keep your back and upper body straight and don’t bend your knees farther than 90 degrees. It’s essential for the health of your joints.
- After that, repeat with the other leg in front.
3. Glute Bridges
How to do glute bridge:
- To perform the glute bridge you need to lie on your back. Place your arms at your sides and bend your knees. Your feet should be positioned around shoulder width.
- Press your heels into the ground, lift your hips off the floor and squeeze your butt while keeping your back straight. Exhale and hold this position for a few seconds.
- Breathe in and slowly go back to the starting position.
If you get bored doing these 3 exercises or some of them are just too easy for you, there are other glute exercises to keep in mind. So you can pick other butt exercises but maintain the same workout structure.
Some other great exercise options to make your butt bigger would be:
4. Donkey Kicks
6. Fire Hydrants
7. Plank With Leg Lifts
8. Squat Pulses
Click on the ‘CONTINUE’ button below to continue reading. Don’t forget to SHARE with your friends.