Lighten Dark Underarms With Natural Ingredients
Are you ashamed of wearing sleeveless, cut sleeves and other trendy wear due to dark underarms? Then continue reading because this will solve all your problems with 5 easy tips to lighten dark underarms.
Underarms become dark due to excessive use of chemicals like perfumes directly to the skin. Shaving and other facial hair removing creams also have chemical which tends to dark the underarms.
Not every time this is due to the use of chemicals, and sometimes, it is also because of some medical issues.
To get rid of all such problems, below are some simple and natural home remedies you can try to lighten your dark underarms.
5 Methods To Lighten Dark Underarms
The best part about natural ingredients is that they are affordable and fit into your pocket. They are chemical free, can be easily found at your home and have much effective results than any other cream that claims to remove dark underarms in 3 days.
It’s time to shine at the beach! Choose your convenient method to lighten dark underarms from the following 5 homemade ideas:
1. Potato Juice And Pulp
Potato is a very beneficial ingredient to lighten dark underarms. It is rich in starch that helps to remove the darkness from the underarms and also softens the skin and makes it super glowing.
- Peel a potato and slice it, then rub the slices on the affected area.
- Leave it for 20 minutes and then wash off.
You can also extract the potato juice and store it in fridge. Then apply the juice on the dark area with the help of cotton rounds.
Not only it works on dark tones of underarms, but it also helps in removing under eye dark circles.
2. Baking Soda
Baking soda is a great exfoliator that removes the dead skin cells and unclogs skin pores, which helps lighten darker underarms. It is also a powerful antiseptic and has anti-bacterial properties.
- To lighten dark underarms, mix baking soda with lemon juice in equal proportions.
- Stir it well, then apply it on the underarms.
- Once it dries out completely, wash it off with lukewarm water and apply some moisturizer.
Remember: do not apply baking soda in case of any cuts in the underarms area as it will make a burning sensation.
3. Lemon And Cucumber Slices
Here’s how you can prepare at home a powerful remedy to lighten dark underarms:
- Pick a medium lemon and slice it into 4-5 pieces. Same you can do with cucumber.
- Before taking a bath, rub those slices on your underarms.
- Let it sit for 5 minutes and then take a bath.
- Moisturize your skin after the bath.
- In less than 15 days, your underarms will be beach ready.
Lemon and cucumber are not only known to lighten dark underarms, but they also help to remove the stink of the sweat. Put a slice of lemon every day in your bathtub and rinse your body with that water. You’ll feel refreshed all day long.
4. Coconut Oil
Gently message the coconut oil onto your underarm skin. Since it has vitamin E, it works great to lighten dark underarms, plus it is a great natural deodorant too.
5. Orange Peel Powder
Here’s how to use the orange peel to lighten your dark underarm skin:
- Dry the orange peel in the sun heat for few days.
- Once it has dried completely, grind it in a jar.
- Use the powdered orange peel with milk or rosewater and gently rub on the affected area.
- Keep it for 15 minutes and then wash it off.
Try these methods to lighten dark underarms and you will feel a noticeable difference in less than two weeks. But make sure to eliminate hair removal creams, direct application of perfume, excessive weight, direct contact with sun and shaving, as these are the main causes of dark underarms.
Don’t forget to SHARE with your friends. Thanks! :)