How To Realistically Lose 10 Pounds In 10 Days
6. Drinking More Water
Your body can’t live longer than 3 days without water. This means you NEED to drink water.
Now the amount of water you drink has a significant impact on your wellbeing, fitness level and physical appearance.
I don’t know if you have noticed, but dehydrated people usually have dry mouth and skin, and are always tired and sleepy.
Hydrating yourself doesn’t only mean you’re taking care of your body, but boosting your metabolism too. And that’s exactly what you need to burn more fat and eventually lose 10 pounds in 10 days.
An increased metabolism helps you burn more calories during rest time. So during those 8 hours of sleep you can burn even more than 500 calories.
Moreover, studies have shown that you’ll burn an extra 100 calories for every 2 liters of water you drink. And believe me, when you have a 10-day deadline every calorie counts.
Just remember, whether you’re an active or sedentary person, drinking 2 liters (half gallon) of water per day is mandatory.
You Can Lose 10 Pounds In 10 Days!
Let’s sum up all the things we’ve learned in this weight loss guide. In order to lose 10 pounds in 10 days you need to:
- Eat as many zero calorie foods as you want, and get rid of all sweets, alcoholic and soda drinks, fast foods, processed foods, grease foods, and everything considered unhealthy foods.
- Increase your protein intake to at least 50 grams per day by consuming foods from the above list.
- Count your calories and make sure your daily calorie intake does not exceed 1200 calories. Split this number into 500 calories from lean meat, 300 calories from legumes, 250 calories from snacks (fruits and nuts) and 150 calories from other foods (eggs, dairy, bread, cereals, peanut butter, etc.).
- Work out on a regular basis and try to burn 700 – 1000 calories every day. You can split this number into 2 or 3 workout sessions.
- Sleep 8 hours every night.
- Fuel your body with water. Avoid any other liquid drink and focus on drinking at least 2 liters of water each day.
Hopefully I’ve explained you simple enough how it’s possible to realistically lose 10 pounds in 10 days. Now all you have to do is to put in practice all the advice in this article. Good luck!