Goodbye Batwings! This 4-Move Workout Helps Lose Arm Fat
1. Dumbbell Squat (10 reps)
This exercise targets your legs, butt and arms. ( 2 ) It can be performed by anyone and requires only a pair of dumbbells. Here’s how to perform a dumbbell squat:
- Stand straight, holding a dumbbell in each hand. Keep your feet slightly wider than shoulder-width apart.
- Sit back through your heels like you’re sitting in an imaginary chair. Keep your head facing forward, as you drive your hips back. Allow your lower back to arch slightly, without any rounding of the upper back/shoulders.
- Lower down, stopping about parallel to the floor, with your knees over your ankles.
- At the same time, keep your arms tense, then flex them bringing the dumbbells toward your chest.
- Press your weight through your heels as you bring yourself back to starting position. Also, lower the dumbbells down at your side.