Goodbye Batwings! This 4-Move Workout Helps Lose Arm Fat
2. Dumbbell Lunge With Bicep Curl (10 reps on each side)
This exercise targets your legs, butt and arms. ( 3 ) It can be performed by anyone and requires only a pair of dumbbells. Here’s how to perform this exercise:
- Hold a pair of dumbbells at arm’s length with your palms facing each other and your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Lift your left foot and take a step forward, lowering your hips and bending your knees.
- Both your right ankle and your left thigh should be parallel to the floor.
- At the same time curl both arms up, bringing the dumbbells toward your chest.
- Return to the starting position and lower the weights back by your side.
- Repeat on the right side.
Click on the ‘CONTINUE’ button below to continue reading. Don’t forget to SHARE with your friends.