Goodbye Batwings! This 4-Move Workout Helps Lose Arm Fat
4. Pushup And Row (10 reps with each arm)
This exercise targets your chest, back, abs and arms ( 5 ). It can be performed by anyone and requires only a pair of dumbbells. Here’s how to do this exercise:
- Start in a full plank position, but with hands grasping two dumbbells.
- Lift one dumbbell up so it reaches the hip while keeping the elbow in.
- Lower back down and repeat with the opposite arm.
- Keep your back straight during the entire exercise.
This 4-move workout isn’t going to fully help you lose arm fat if you’re not following a proper meal plan and a weight training or cardio session along with it.
Don’t forget to SHARE with your friends. Thanks! :)