4-Week Abs Challenge To Lose Belly Pooch
The extra belly fat layer is the most stubborn kind of body fat and is really hard to get rid of it. But proper nutrition and a good workout plan can help you lose belly pooch and get ready for summer.
The Abs Challenge
This abs challenge is simple! You just have to follow these rules to lose belly pooch in 4-weeks:
- Do each of these 6 exercises for one minute without rest in between. Repeat for a total of 3 sets. Rest no more than 2 minutes in between sets.
- Work out 3 days in a row, rest for one day, work out 2 more days, then rest one day. Repeat.
- Start on Monday to get the rest days on Thursday and Sunday.
- Walk/run/jog 30-60 minutes every day. Every day!
- Don’t eat anything with sugar, bread, pasta, and fatty products.
- Eat lots of vegetables, poultry, and fruits.
- Foods that you can eat now and then include dairies, fatless meats, eggs, nuts, etc.
Follow this workout program for at least 4 weeks. Bear in mind that only after this period of time you’ll be able to see significant changes in your abdominal area.
The burn you feel after the first days is just your muscles telling you that you’re on the right path. So don’t stop until you reach your goal!
Best Exercises To Lose Belly Pooch
We’ve put together the most effective abdominal exercises to target your core area. Here they are:
1. Reverse Crunch
Here’s how to properly perform the reverse crunch:
- Lie faceup on the floor with your palms facing down.
- Keep your legs in a vertical position and keep them perpendicular on the floor during the entire exercise.
- Raise your hips off the floor and crunch them toward your chest. At the same time, maintain your legs straight.
- Pause for 2 seconds, then slowly lower your hips until they touch the floor. Repeat.
2. Scissors Exercise
The scissor exercise is easy to do and it really target your lower abs. So start cutting the air! 🙂
- Lie flat on your back, with your hands facing down by your sides. Don’t allow your lower back to sway (bend up too much).
- Lift your shoulders slightly off the floor.
- Keep your both legs off the floor by a couple of inches.
- Lift one leg up to the ceiling.
- Swap legs. Repeat.