4-Week Abs Challenge To Lose Belly Pooch
3. Elbow To Knee Crunch
This exercise works your side abs and helps torch your overall fat. This is a must do exercise not only for this abs challenge, but for any workout that helps lose belly pooch. Here’s how to do it:
- Lie faceup on the floor. Keep your hands behind your head.
- Bend your knees and put the left ankle over the right knee. This is the starting position.
- Bring the left knee to the right elbow while slightly crunching up. Make sure to tighten your abs during the entire movement.
- Hold for a couple of seconds, then go back down. Repeat for 30 seconds.
- Then switch sides and do 30 more seconds.
4. Diagonal Plank
So, I’ve heard you like planks. How about a more intense version of this fat burning exercise? Here’s how to do it:
- Get down on all four, in a full plank (not elbow plank) position. Keep your body in a straight line from head to heels. Your feet should be shoulder-width apart.
- Raise the right arm and the left leg at the same time.
- Hold for 2 seconds, then get back into the plank position.
- Repeat with the opposite leg and arm.