The Nip Diet Helps Lose Up To 30 Pounds In 30 Days
3. Phase Three – The Exit Period
This is the period where you will start returning to your regular eating patterns. The diet will include nuts, grains and legumes, which are a great energy source.
On the first day of introducing new foods you will not lose weight, but don’t let that discourage you.
This slow exit is perfect because you won’t go on a binge and the whole diet process won’t go in vain.
Here is everything you can eat during the 10 days of the last phase of the nip diet:
- Raw nuts like almonds or walnuts (30g);
- 1/2 fresh in shell pumpkin seeds;
- Apple slices with peanut butter;
- One serving of oatmeal with cinnamon;
- A slice of bread with butter or peanut butter;
- One bowl of beans in tomato sauce.
Eat all from the first two phases, plus seeds, nuts, grains and legumes. Basically, you can eat anything.
Follow the 3 phases of the nip diet to shed weight quickly, adopt a healthy lifestyle and regain confidence.
It’s easy to follow, it doesn’t require any kitchen skills, and it can be scaled up or down as per your needs.
For example, you may opt to stay only 5 days on each of the three phases of the nip diet. Or you might want to extend it; whatever works for you.
Literally anyone can follow the nip diet!