Quick Booty Workout To Get A Perky Butt ASAP
2. Pelvic Thrust
- Lie on the mat with your face up. Make sure your feet are shoulder apart.
- Place your hands beside you on the mat, and drive your pelvis up by putting your weight on your heels.
- Hold and squeeze in your glutes for two seconds.
- Slowly lower your booty down and stop with just an inch above the mat. This is one rep.
Do it for one minute straight. Again, add 10 to 15 lbs weight to make this booty workout more demanding. It will engage your bottom really good.
3. Crossover Lunge
- Stand with your feet hip width apart.
- Cross your right leg behind your left and lower yourself down into a lunge.
- Push up holding your weight on your left foot.
- Repeat the same moves with the right leg. This is one rep.
You can hold a dumbbell in each hand while doing this booty workout. It is especially helpful as it tightens up your glutes, and your arms as well.
Go ahead and start this quick booty workout to get that perfectly shaped bottom! However, do not forget to get your proteins, hydrate, follow a healthy diet and sleep enough!
Don’t forget to SHARE with your friends. Thanks! :)