Natural DIY Bleach Treatment For Skin Whitening
Getting an even skin tone might not be so hard, since there are lots of home treatments for skin whitening online. You just need to pick the most effective one. Don’t worry, we already did this for you!
Nowadays you go to work facing sun rays, dust and other germs directly on your skin. As a result, you use different chemicals on your skin, such as creams and lotions to cure the tan and burning.
Keeping all these problems in mind, a natural home treatment for skin whitening can turn out to be a perfect solution that do wonders for your skin. Here’s the most effective method!
Natural Bleach For Skin Whitening
To get rid of those dead skin cells and darker tone on your skin, you can follow this natural bleach process. But before doing that, you need to cleanse your skin completely.
So follow these 5 simple steps for skin whitening:
To clean the deepest pores of the skin and to remove dead cells, you need to exfoliate your skin first. Since sugar is one of those natural abrasives that helps to remove the dead skin cells and hyperpigmentation from your skin, we’ll using it for this natural skin whitening treatment.
- To start the process, take some sugar in a bowl, the granules should not be big.
- Add some rose water and mix well.
- Scrub your skin gently using this mixture.
Once the exfoliation is done, apply a natural moisturizer using sunflower oil or coconut oil. Coconut oil works magically in making your skin tone even.
Apart from this, drink plenty of water to hydrate your body and skin as this is pretty much crucial for skin whitening.
After moisturizing your skin, cleaning is very much important. Wash your face thoroughly with water in the morning and evening. This will help in removing excess oil from the tea zones of your face making it fresh and oil free.
Skin cleaning is a mantra to bring the natural glow on your skin forever.
4. Apply The Magical Skin Whitening Bleach
Once the overall cleaning is done, you can apply the skin whitening miracle bleach using the ingredients that are easily available at your home or nearby market.
The things you will need are:
- 2 tablespoons of honey;
- 3 tablespoons of orange juice (homemade without added sugars);
- 1 tablespoon of sugar;
- 4-5 lemon slices;
- And a bowl and a brush to mix the ingredients.
Method to make the skin whitening bleach:
- Take a bowl and mix honey, orange juice and sugar in it.
- Stir gently to mix it properly, until the consistency is medium, not too thick and not too watery.
- With the help of the lemon slices, apply it on your skin. Dip the slices in the mixture, then rub gently on your skin.
- Wait for 15-20 minutes until it dries completely.
5. Clean Again
Finally, take a wet cloth and clean your skin with it. Now be ready to see the magic because your skin will look brighter and shinier like never before. You will notice the difference right after the first application.
Repeat this skin whitening process every week, and feel the magic. This will definitely bring a big change in your skin care routine.
Skin Whitening Video
Check out this video to see the incredible results of this skin whitening method: