Tasty Cinnamon Rolls Recipe
This tasty cinnamon rolls recipe was a very simple and easy to make dough in it. You can make it with your hands as I did it in this recipe. You can also use a mixer that has a “knead the dough” function. So who does not like a hot flavored cinnamon roll? You can glaze this cinnamon rolls with anything you like. You can use some honey, chocolate or some cream cheese icing. I like to eat them just as they ar because they are sweet enough for me and I like the taste of cinnamon.
Tasty Cinnamon Rolls Recipe
This is a very popular recipe, so I guess at some point you made it. Try my version of this tasty cinnamon rolls recipe with a hand made dough and a lovely cinnamon flavor.
- 250 ml milk;
- 550 g flour;
- 150 g brown sugar;
- 50 g melted butter;
- 150 g butter at room temperature;
- 2 eggs;
- 50 g granulated white sugar;
- 10 g dry yeast(or 25 g fresh yeast);
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon;
- 2 bags vanilla sugar;
- a little salt.
- Make the dough. Silt the flour in a large bowl.
- Add the white sugar, you can add more sugar if you want a sweeter dough.
- Add the dry yeast, you don’t need to dissolve it.
- Add the vanilla sugar too and some salt for taste.
- Stir a little the mix.
- Add the eggs and the cooled melted butter and start to mix everything together.
- Add the milk to the mix, not all at once. Make sure that the milk is a little warm, not hot.
- After you add all the milk mix the dough to incorporate the flour. You can use a mixer the same way, it will be easier.
- When the flour is incorporated you can start to knead the dough.
- Knead the dough for about 15 minutes. When is done, the dough was to be soft but not sticky.
- You can knead the dough in the bowl or on the table, add some flour if needed.
- Put the dough in an oiled bowl. Make sure you turn the dough on every side so it has oil on it.
- Cover i with plastic wrap and let the it rise in warm place until doubles its volume.
- In the meantime make the butter mix.
- Mix the room temperature butter a little then add the brown sugar and the tablespoon of cinnamon. You can add more or less cinnamon if you like.
- Mix it well together.
- When the dough is done put some flour on the worktop. Put the dough there and add some flour on top of it too. Flatten slightly with your palms.
- With a rolling pin stretch well the dough.
- Add the butter and cinnamon mixture an top of the well stretched dough.
- Spread everywhere the butter mix with a spatula. Let just a little space on the edges uncover so the filling won’t come out.
- When your done, start rolling the dough as tight as you can. At your last roll put some water on the edge of the dough with your finger or a brush. The water will help you to seal the dough well.
- With a sharp knife cut the edges then cut in half the roll. Then cut each half in 6 so you get 12 cinnamon rolls.
- Put the rolls in a oven tray with baking paper in it and let them for 20 minutes to duble its volume again.
- Bake for about 35 minutes in the preheated oven, at 180 °C.
That is all. When you are done with this tasty cinnamon rolls recipe you will try it again, you’ll see. It so good and you can glaze it if you want. Let me know if you liked it. Bon Appétit!