8 Yoga Poses To Stretch Out And Loosen Up Your Tight Hips
Ever felt that your hips have a mind of their own while stretching before a workout session? Tight hips are a problem for a lot of people. It restrains people from becoming really agile and working out to their optimum best.
Moreover, it can pose a serious problem while climbing stairs, bending down and other such cases. Thus, it is essential to indulge in some tight hips workout to loosen up the hip muscles and become more mobile.
Listed below are 8 such stretching exercises that will allow you to be more agile. However, it is essential to be patient and careful while working out to prevent any injuries.
8 Exercise To Loosen Up Your Tight Hips
Check out these 8 stretches that help you loosen up your tight hips:
1. Happy Baby Pose
A fun and relaxing way to stretch your hips, legs and spine, follow the simple instructions below to perform the happy baby pose:
- Lie on your back and grab your toes with your index and middle fingers
- Gently get your toes down and pull your knees toward your shoulders. Keep your elbows pressed against your knees.
- Hold the pose for 30 seconds and breathe through it.
2. Pigeon Pose
The pigeon pose is great to improve circulation around your hips and pelvic region. Stretch out first on the mat and find a comfortable position.
- Fold your left leg under your hip on the mat while at the same time, stretching the right leg behind.
- Adjust yourself by rocking back and forth to stretch as much as you can.
- Hold it till you can lean no more. Repeat the same with the right leg.
Click on the ‘CONTINUE’ button below to continue reading. Don’t forget to SHARE with your friends.