8 Yoga Poses To Stretch Out And Loosen Up Your Tight Hips
3. Seated Hip Stretch
It is the one of the best tight hips exercises since it’s really easy to follow for beginners.
- Sit on the mat and stretch out the right leg.
- Place your left ankle over your right leg in such a way that your ankle is next to your knee.
- Place your left hand on the floor for balance.
- Using your right upper arm, push your left knee further right slowly. Stretch out until you feel it in your hip and spine.
- Repeat the same with the other leg.
4. Foam Rolling
Ever tried rolling on cylindrical foam? Isn’t it fun? And it’s great for loosening the hips too!
- Sitting on a roller, place your right hand behind your body.
- Place your right ankle over your left knee and form the figure four.
- Shift your weight slowly to your right hip and roll back and forth for 30 seconds.
- Repeat the same with the other side.
Click on the ‘CONTINUE’ button below to continue reading. Don’t forget to SHARE with your friends.