8 Yoga Poses To Stretch Out And Loosen Up Your Tight Hips
5. Psoas Roll
Another form of foam rolling exercise, this is a great technique to work your hip and pelvic region.
- Lie face down on your forearms and place a roller perpendicularly under your left hip.
- Bend the left knee in such a way that your heels point upwards.
- Keep your thigh and inner right knee parallel to the roller.
- Twist your body to the right, then roll back and forth down your front hip. Repeat this move 10 times.
- Repeat the same for the other side.
6. Leg Lowers With Resistance Band
You will require a resistance band for this stretching exercise. Here’s how to do it:
- Sit down on the floor and place the band on the sole of your right foot. Hold the other end of the band with both your hands.
- Lie back on the floor and lift your both legs up towards the ceiling. Keep it in line with your hips.
- Lower the leg without the band slowly towards the ground while keeping it straight.
- Lift the leg up again slowly and repeat it for 10 times.
- Do the same with the left leg.