8 Yoga Poses To Stretch Out And Loosen Up Your Tight Hips
7. Cobra Pose
A yoga pose that not only stretches out your hips but also your spine and abs. This exercise is also great to perk up your breasts.
- Lie face down on the mat, with your hands placed directly under the shoulder.
- Point out your toes on the mat and lift your head slowly.
- While breathing out, lift up your upper torso along with your hips with the support of your arms.
- Keep your legs together and analyze whether you are putting equal weight on both the arms.
- Breathe slowly through your contracted abdomen.
- Breathe out by gently lowering yourself to the ground.
8. Butterfly Pose
This move is great for stretching up your inner thighs and pelvic region.
- Sit with a straight spine, and your legs stretched out.
- Bend your knees and bring your feet towards the pelvis. Make sure that the soles touch each other.
- Place your hand underneath your feet for support.
- Take a deep breathe in and start flapping both the legs up and down. Breathe through the routine.
- Keep pressing your elbows on the thigh and push the knees and thighs closer till you feel the stretch.
- Breathe out and gently release.
These 8 tight hips workouts are great ways to improve the agility of your hips. Start small and don’t lose heart. It requires a lot of patience to perfect these moves. So get practicing now!
Don’t forget to SHARE with your friends. Thanks! :)